Wyoming, Great Divide Basin

Wyoming, Great Divide Basin
Wyoming, Great Divide Basin

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Test Pack and Moto Ship

The test pack is complete and it looks like we're gonna fit everything.  We definitely wanted to confirm this before my bike shipped to the left coast.  Below is a shot of everything that I gotta fit on my two-wheel stallion.  Moto gear, tools and stuff, camping equipment, food, clothes and things...it's all there.  Between the panniers, dry bag, and tank bag, storage is plentiful.


Speaking of moto shipment, the bike is officially on it's way to Glendale California.  As I mentioned on the planning page, I went with Federal Motorcycle Transport.  A quick siphon of the fuel last night and they took the bike (panniers and all).  The Bimmer is now closer to Yobo than Goda is and scheduled to arrive on 8/6.  Fingers are crossed and the next time I see it will be the day before we set off, which is only 3 weeks away!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment